Gear Sector Offset RMSS
$40.00 – $47.00
The Patent Pending Gear Sector™ Offset Rail Mounted Swivel Socket provides the most ergonomic form and function of a QD socket, as it allows a rifle to hang in a neutral resting position when slung as a two-point. It can be used with a variety of QD/PB swivels commercially available, and was designed to mount perfectly flush with the Tango Down® rail panels to provide an uninterrupted rail space. The socket is machined to prevent rotation and slings from becoming twisted and offsets the QD swivel by 45 degrees. It comes complete with all mounting hardware, screws, hex keys, and Vibra-Tite® to make installation fast and easy. Mod 3 components feature a 30% reduction in weight; a 1144 StressProof® heat treated full-width steel index, as well as the ability to index your swivel in 8 different clock positions.
- Base Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Base Finish: FDE Cerakote™ ( H-235 ) over clear Type III, Class II Hard Coat; or BLK Military Specification ( MIL-A-8625F ) Type III, Class II Hard Coat
- Index Material: 1144 StressProof® heat treated steel
- Index Finish: Nitrocarburising by Nitrotec®
- Weight: 0.48 ozs.
- Compliance: 100% Berry Amendment Compliant
- Origin: Proudly Made in the USA