HIT Sling Mk VI
$55.00 – $60.00
The Mk VI variant features a miniature snap shackle as the secondary attachment so users with traditional AR’s, AK's, or existing loop adapters on a rail system can utilize the HIT Sling without expensive weapon upgrades. The transition time from 2 to 1 point remains immediate, while the transition from a 1 to 2 point will take a second, but the overall capabilities are fully available without requiring the use of QD sockets.
The 1" webbing option offers decreased weight and less friction when worn with the kit (plate carriers). The 1.5” webbing option offers the comfort of a padded sling or is better suited to those employing a 7.62/.308 or higher caliber weapon.
Solid color slings now come standard with MIL-Spec 4088 webbing to provide the epitome of weapon sling material. Its silky smooth yet robust construction effortlessly slides over clothing and kit with reduced irritation to one’s neck.
** No RMSS is included. If one is needed AGA recommends for best performance using an offset RMSS because it keeps the rifle and sling in the most natural position when configured as a two-point. We stock and vouch highly for the Gear Sector Offset RMSS.
- All crucial hardware is metal and is either covered or isolated for noise discipline
- Proprietary T-buckle junction piece is anodized T2 6061 T6 aluminum
- Pull tab is covered with non-skid for ease of identifying and positive traction
- Grip cord on tensioning buckle for secure, distinct feel
- Plastic triglides for stowing loose webbing straps
- Maximum circumference: 75"
- Webbing: MIL-W-4088T17 (solid colors), Jacquard weave (Multicam), A-A-55301 (patterns)
- Weight: 4.9 oz (1"), 7.2 oz (1.5")