HIT Sling Mk VI
The Mk VI variant features a miniature snap shackle as the secondary attachment so users with traditional AR’s, AK's, or existing loop adapters on a rail system can utilize the HIT Sling without expensive weapon upgrades. The transition time from 2 to 1 point remains immediate, while the transition from a 1 to 2 point will take a second, but the overall capabilities are fully available without requiring the use of QD sockets.
The 1" webbing option offers decreased weight and less friction when worn with the kit (plate carriers). The 1.5” webbing option offers the comfort of a padded sling or is better suited to those employing a 7.62/.308 or higher caliber weapon.
*It is in close out because we now construct our slings with a superior MIL-Spec webbing that reduces skin irritation and slides better across clothing and gear. Available only while supplies last.
** No RMSS is included. If one is needed AGA recommends for best performance using an offset RMSS because it keeps the rifle and sling in the most natural position when configured as a two-point. We stock and vouch highly for the Gear Sector Offset RMSS.
- Webbing is nylon MIL-Spec 1" or 1.5" A-A-55301
- All crucial hardware is metal and is either covered or isolated for noise discipline
- Proprietary T-buckle junction piece is anodized T2 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Plastic Triglides for stowing loose webbing straps
- Pull tab is covered with non-skid for ease of identifying and positive traction
- Maximum circumference: 75"
- Available colors: Black, Olive Drab, Coyote Brown
- Weight: 4.2 oz (1"), 6 oz (1.5")