HIT Sling Mk 1
(1″ w/ Push Button)
★ FREE SHIPPING US ORDERS OVER $100
★ 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
The Mk 1 variant features 1" webbing for decreased weight and less friction when worn with the kit (plate carriers). With a standard Push Button Quick Disconnect Sling Swivel (PB/QD SS) as the secondary attachment, it transitions slightly slower from a 2 to 1 point but is easier and slightly faster going from a 1 to 2 point. This is a good choice for those expecting to carry their weapon in kit or those looking for a more economical option than the higher end Mk 2.
Solid color slings now come standard with MIL-Spec 4088T17 webbing to provide the epitome of weapon sling material. Its silky smooth yet robust construction effortlessly slides over clothing and kit with reduced irritation to one's neck.
** No RMSS is included. If one is needed AGA recommends an offset RMSS because it keeps the rifle and sling in the most natural position when configured as a two-point. We stock and vouch for the Magpul Rail Sling Attachment - QD.
- All crucial hardware is metal and is either covered or isolated for noise discipline
- Pull tab is covered with non-skid for ease of identifying and positive traction
- Grip cord on tensioning buckle for secure, distinct feel
- Plastic triglides for stowing loose webbing on the backstrap
- Integral hook and loop on the cheststrap rolls up and stows excess webbing to eliminate component contact with the weapon system
- Maximum circumference: 75"
- Webbing: MIL-W-4088T17 (solid colors), Jacquard weave (Multicam), A-A-55301 (patterns)
- Weight: 5.3 oz