HIT Sling Mk III (1.5″ w/ Push Button)
The Mk III variant features 1.5" webbing for increased comfort over long durations of use and with heavier weapons such as 7.62/.308 rifles. With a standard PB/QD SS as the secondary attachment, it transitions slightly slower from a 2 to 1 point but is easier and slightly faster going from a 1 to 2 point. This is a good choice for those looking for the comfort of a padded sling, those employing a 7.62/.308 or higher caliber weapon, or those looking for a more economical option than the higher end Mk IV.
Solid color slings now come standard with MIL-Spec 4088 webbing to provide the epitome of weapon sling material. Its silky smooth yet robust construction effortlessly slides over clothing and kit with reduced irritation to one’s neck.
** No RMSS is included. If one is needed AGA recommends for best performance using an offset RMSS because it keeps the rifle and sling in the most natural position when configured as a two-point. We stock and vouch highly for the Gear Sector Offset RMSS.
- All crucial hardware is metal and is either covered or isolated for noise discipline
- Proprietary T-buckle junction piece is anodized T2 6061 T6 aluminum
- Pull tab is covered with non-skid for ease of identifying and positive traction
- Grip cord on tensioning buckle for secure, distinct feel
- Plastic triglides for stowing loose webbing straps
- Maximum circumference: 75"
- Webbing: MIL-W-4088T17 (solid colors), Jacquard weave (Multicam), A-A-55301 (patterns)
- Weight: 7.6 oz