HIT Sling Mk 1 (1″ w/ Push Button)
The Mk 1 variant features 1" webbing for decreased weight and less friction when worn with the kit (plate carriers). With a standard Push Button Quick Disconnect Sling Swivel (PB/QD SS) as the secondary attachment, it transitions slightly slower from a 2 to 1 point but is easier and slightly faster going from a 1 to 2 point. This is a good choice for those expecting to carry their weapon in kit or those looking for a more economical option than the higher end Mk 2.
*It is in close out because we now construct our slings with a superior MIL-Spec webbing that reduces skin irritation and slides better across clothing and gear. Available only while supplies last.
** No RMSS is included. If one is needed AGA recommends an offset RMSS because it keeps the rifle and sling in the most natural position when configured as a two-point. We stock and vouch highly for the Magpul Rail Sling Attachment - QD.
- Webbing is nylon MIL-Spec 1" A-A-55301
- All crucial hardware is metal and is either covered or isolated for noise discipline
- Proprietary T-buckle junction piece is anodized T2 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Plastic Triglides for stowing loose webbing straps
- Pull tab is covered with non-skid for ease of identifying and positive traction
- Maximum circumference: 75"
- Available colors: Black, Olive Drab, Coyote Brown
- Weight: 4.6 oz