HIT Sling Mk 2 (1″ w/ Pull Knob)
★ FREE SHIPPING US ORDERS OVER $100
★ 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
The Mk 2 variant features 1" webbing for decreased weight and less friction when worn with the kit (plate carriers). With a Blue Force Gear RED Swivel as the secondary attachment, it transitions slightly faster from a 2 to 1 point, but slightly slower going from a 1 to 2 point. This is a good choice for those expecting to carry their weapon in kit and combat situations where you must be able to employ your weapon immediately.
*It is in close out because we now construct our slings with a superior MIL-Spec webbing that reduces skin irritation and slides better across clothing and gear. Available only while supplies last.
** No Primary Attachment is included. If one is needed please select them from their individual pages: PB/QD Swivel – Loop | PB/QD Swivel – D-ring | HK Hook
** No RMSS is included. If one is needed AGA recommends an offset RMSS because it keeps the rifle and sling in the most natural position when configured as a two-point. We stock and vouch for the Magpul Rail Sling Attachment - QD.
- Webbing is nylon MIL-Spec 1" A-A-55301
- All crucial hardware is metal and is either covered or isolated for noise discipline
- Proprietary T-buckle junction piece is anodized T2 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Plastic Triglides for stowing loose webbing straps
- Pull tab is covered with non-skid for ease of identifying and positive traction
- Maximum circumference: 75"
- Available colors: Black, Olive Drab, Coyote Brown
- Weight: 4.8 oz
corybtriplebcattle (verified owner) –
Ordered this on a Monday afternoon and received the sling the very next day via FedEx. Still waiting on the offset RMSS that I ordered directly from the manufacturer but the sling works great in single point, so far. Customer service is fantastic and very responsive. I would and will highly recommend AGA to my friends and co-workers.