HIT Sling Mk III (1.5″ w/ Push Button)
The Mk III variant features 1.5" webbing for increased comfort over long durations of use and with heavier weapons such as 7.62/.308 rifles. With a standard Push Button Quick Disconnect Sling Swivel (PB/QD SS) as the secondary attachment, it transitions slightly slower from a 2 to 1 point but is easier and slightly faster going from a 1 to 2 point. This is a good choice for those looking for the comfort of a padded sling, those employing a 7.62/.308 or higher caliber weapon, or those looking for a more economical option than the higher end Mk IV.
*It is in close out because we now construct our slings with a superior MIL-Spec webbing that reduces skin irritation and slides better across clothing and gear. Available only while supplies last.
** No RMSS is included. If one is needed AGA recommends for best performance using an offset RMSS because it keeps the rifle and sling in the most natural position when configured as a two-point. We stock and vouch highly for the Gear Sector Offset RMSS.
- Webbing is nylon MIL-Spec 1.5" A-A-55301
- All crucial hardware is metal and is either covered or isolated for noise discipline
- Proprietary T-buckle junction piece is anodized T2 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Plastic Triglides for stowing loose webbing straps
- Pull tab is covered with non-skid for ease of identifying and positive traction
- Maximum circumference: 75"
- Available colors: Black, Olive Drab, Coyote Brown
- Weight: 6.4 oz