HIT Sling Mk 2
(1″ w/ Pull Knob)
The Mk 2 variant features 1" webbing for decreased weight and less friction when worn with the kit (plate carriers). With a Blue Force Gear RED Swivel as the secondary attachment, it transitions slightly faster from a 2 to 1 point, but slightly slower going from a 1 to 2 point. This is a good choice for those expecting to carry their weapon in kit and combat situations where you must be able to employ your weapon immediately.
Solid color slings now come standard with MIL-Spec 4088T17 webbing to provide the epitome of weapon sling material. Its silky smooth yet robust construction effortlessly slides over clothing and kit with reduced irritation to one’s neck.
** No RMSS is included. If one is needed AGA recommends an offset RMSS because it keeps the rifle and sling in the most natural position when configured as a two-point. We stock and vouch for the Magpul Rail Sling Attachment - QD.
- All crucial hardware is metal and is either covered or isolated for noise discipline
- Pull tab is covered with non-skid for ease of identifying and positive traction
- Grip cord on tensioning buckle for secure, distinct feel
- Plastic triglides for stowing loose webbing on the backstrap
- Integral hook and loop on the cheststrap rolls up and stows excess webbing to eliminate component contact with the weapon system
- Maximum circumference: 75"
- Webbing: MIL-W-4088T17 (solid colors), Jacquard weave (Multicam), A-A-55301 (patterns)
- Weight: 5.5 oz